Jerry 2 Jerry 2

What?

Man, i have to agreee with the people, you taked a beautiful animation, full of meanings of how our lifes are meaningless, and turned that into a wannabefunny video, and ended ruining all the experience of watching and feeling te emotions of desolation Jerry expose to us in the original. But... i will give you a rating 8 because, the animation itself is very well done, the lipsync is acurate, and is very fluid, and giving a low rating for such a nice animation, just wouldn't be fair, and the pourpose of the site is to help animators improve on their works and grow as persons at the same time they grow as artists artists so keep up the good work and try thinking in a diferent direction, and you will get there.

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

AWESOME!!!

Man, I loved it. Its True The Society do this with the people, we are all slaves of the system, not only the system, but slaves of the cultural laws and if we try to get rid of the Handcuffs we end in the verge of society. nice social and cultural critic!

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

what i can say?

Terkoiz my man you are awesome! this animation is gruesomely hilarious, some of the deaths they propose is realy strange but the way you thinked the way of the death is fantastic, like the remote detonator....the remote control exploded himself, i laughed so hard i almost lost one lung, thank god i have 2 of them! i've seen your animations on FluidAnims at quite some time, but i have to agree with the guy below, this is the best animation both in newgrounds AND in your portfolio! Man, plz, make some more its fantastic and keep up the good work ok? C YA!

The Trader of Stories The Trader of Stories

Fantastic!

I haven´t seen a game this beautiful in ages. Themusic is relaxing and nice, the grafics is my kind of, very smooth and colorful, it have a profound history and a catchy one, it make´s you play until the end to uncover the secrets of Myosotis, the game is a little bit easy though(maybe because im a hardcore adventure game intusiast hehe), keep the good work guys and release soon the second quest becaus this game is awesome....and if i where you id consider doing a big game to some console like wii tja is much more suitable for point and click adventure games than anny other platform (maybe loosing for a computer with a mouse hehe) thats my review i hope that it has been helpful (by the way i finished without walkthrough!)

Button Hunt Button Hunt

MUSIC!!

Whats the name of this fabulous Music and i liked you game a lot take a 10/10 and a 5/5

Reincarnation: LTETR Reincarnation: LTETR

@left4deadhunter1

i think that there's 2 references one is to the princess and the frog and the other one is to Monkey Island 3 - the curse of Monkey Island that have a crocodile to to summon the witch, and about the game this game was awesome....man you really done a masterpiece hehe

Piece!

Above The Clouds Remix Above The Clouds Remix

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

AWESOME MAN ALL I CAN SAY IS DONT CHANGE A THING!!!!

DJ Jester - Fantasy DJ Jester - Fantasy

BAD BAD!

This is bad but can be improved i strongly recomend to you mneake some changes because the thing is awful but like i said before can be improved.Keep Trying!

tictacmint responds:

thx for the review anyway -.-

MrMilks - Energy MrMilks - Energy

Good But.....

The music is great but think about some improvements in the up-beat start point......comence whit a slow beat and go up a liiiiiiitle bit slower and then it wil be perffect.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

It needs a ton of work.

Unlock ya Brain Unlock ya Brain

incredible!

sometimes i feel the sameway my brain try to fly and my body goes to...it's a incredible sesation, you have captured the essence of it and put into a picture of lines and colors very neaty keep the good woark and mail me everytime you make a new one OK??

Bye!