Above The Clouds Remix Above The Clouds Remix

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

AWESOME MAN ALL I CAN SAY IS DONT CHANGE A THING!!!!

DJ Jester - Fantasy DJ Jester - Fantasy

BAD BAD!

This is bad but can be improved i strongly recomend to you mneake some changes because the thing is awful but like i said before can be improved.Keep Trying!

tictacmint responds:

thx for the review anyway -.-

MrMilks - Energy MrMilks - Energy

Good But.....

The music is great but think about some improvements in the up-beat start point......comence whit a slow beat and go up a liiiiiiitle bit slower and then it wil be perffect.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

It needs a ton of work.

B0UNC3 - Bleeding Heart B0UNC3 - Bleeding Heart

....(no words)

Its amazing and i agree with de dude below there sentiments inside this song and i can feel to....keep making good songs like this and you will have eternal fans.About the music, the transitions are clear and nice, the beat is great not to fast nor to slow, just perfect and the bass are refreshing so as the synth wich is great and remember Game Music but GOOOD Game Music.Keep Going Man And Will Be Perfect.

Blue Eyes Blue Eyes

10!10!10!

AWESOME!!!(its all i can say )

More Than Words (Original Mix) More Than Words (Original Mix)

GOOD VIBES FOR YOU!

Its some serious shit of respect its vibrating and relaxing i love this song i will hear this in my moments of reflection thank is very good 10 stars for you.

Berries and Trance Berries and Trance

NICE!

its kinda boring but nice anyway,i give you a 5 star because itsnot that bad but not that good either.

Macgravel responds:

Haha, well I'm not too good with ol' Fruity Loops just yet, but I know exactly what you mean. Thanks for the review. :)